SALE ENDEDThis tabletop cooking set is crafted for cooking and serving yudofu or hot pot tofu. Yudofu is a simple and traditional tofu dish created by Buddhist monks who lived in the Kyoto area. Yudofu can be served with any dipping sauces and garnishes such as ponzu, mentsuyu and goma dare (sesame sauce).
- The type of wood used: Sugi (Japanese Cedar)
- The set comes with a wooden cover and lid, stainless steel container with a partition, ladle, cup for solid fuel, and a ceramic sauce container.
- It is only compatible with solid fuel. Do not use charcoals. The stainless steel chimney is for ventilating purposes.
- Stainless steel container is 4.33 x 3.54 x 1.97in. (11 x 9 x 5 cm)
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.8 x 6.5in. (18.8 x 14.7 x 16.5 cm)
- Capacity: 500ml.
- Made in Japan.
Comments & Questions: