These dishcloths have been infused with binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, which is naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor. This means your dishcloths, which are constantly damp, will not become a breeding ground for bacteria, helping them last longer and smell better.
- 6 ply (13.5 x 13.5″) / 4 ply (13.5 x 27″) for extra absorbency and durability
- 100% natural: no dye, bleach, or any other chemicals used
- Binchotan acts as a natural cleaning agent
- Materials: cotton and rayon infused with ultra-fine binchotan powder
- Hang dry. Do not bleach.
- May contain binchotan smell during the first few uses
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes
Please read our blog post to learn more about binchotan.
Comments & Questions: