This beautiful sake set is one of the traditional crafts of the Tsugaru region in Aomori prefecture. Each piece is handmade and refined by skilled craftsmen using free-blowing techniques to create colorful designs that depict the seasons of Japan. The set includes a tokkuri sake server and two sake cups that can also be used to serve tea, water, and other refreshments.
*Slight differences in actual color, pattern, shape, and weight of the items may occur due to handmade manufacturing.
- Dimensions: approximately 2.9 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches (cup), 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.9 inches (carafe)
- Capacity: approximately 50 ml (each cup), 365 ml (carafe)
- Material: hand-blown glass
- Do use in the oven, microwave, and direct fire. Sharp changes in temperature may cause the glass to crack
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Tsugaru, Aomori prefecture
Comments & Questions: