Product Will Arrive Before Dec 24 (U.S. Customers)
This beautiful sake set is one of the traditional crafts of the Tsugaru region in Aomori prefecture. Each piece is handmade and refined by skilled craftsmen using free-blowing techniques to create colorful designs that depict the seasons of Japan. The set includes a tokkuri sake server and two sake cups that can also be used to serve tea, water, and other refreshments.
*Slight differences in actual color, pattern, shape, and weight of the items may occur due to handmade manufacturing.
- Dimensions: approximately 2.9 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches (cup), 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.9 inches (carafe)
- Capacity: approximately 50 ml (each cup), 365 ml (carafe)
- Material: hand-blown glass
- Do use in the oven, microwave, and direct fire. Sharp changes in temperature may cause the glass to crack
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Tsugaru, Aomori prefecture
Comments & Questions: