SALE ENDEDThe Sabe Japanese Nail Clippers are a perfect addition to your personal care routine. Crafted for lifelong use, their blades are made of steel and are sharpened one by one by skilled craftsmen in Sabae city, Japan. The handle is layered with cellulose acetate, a material used in making eyeglasses, and features eye-catching designs while also providing a comfortable grip.
- Dimension: 2.6 x 0.5 x 0.6 in
- Material: steel, cellulose acetate (handle accent)
- Cellulose acetate is an eco-friendly and hypoallergenic material used in making eyeglasses
- Designed with covers on both sides to catch nail clippings
- Includes a pouch for storage
- Born from a collaboration of craftsmen from Japan’s two regions: The body of the nail clipper is crafted in Seki City, the world-famous “Knife Capital” of Japan, and the handle is made in the eyeglass-manufacturing district of Sabae
Comments & Questions: