SALE ENDEDThe Jikatabi or Outdoor Tabi Shoes are cloth footwear with rubber soles and are shaped like tabi socks. Tabi are formal Japanese socks that separate the big toe from the other toes. The split-toe design and the Jikatabi’s rubber soles provide a better grip on the ground surface when walking.
- A pair of traditional Japanese outdoor ninja tabi shoes or Jikatabi
- Designed with a unique split toe
- Features 7 hooks (kozahe) to fasten the closures of the shoes
- Easily grips the ground surface more effectively than other outdoor shoes
- Cushioned rubber sole for extra comfort
- Outer material is made of cotton
Comments & Questions: