For centuries, this binchotan (Japanese Oak) charcoal has been used for its excellent purification properties in absorbing harmful substances from water and air. Kishu white binchotan charcoal is characterized as the highest grade charcoal. As a wellness lifestyle option, it is simple to adopt and provides a sensible, environmentally-friendly filtering choice.
- Carafe Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.25 x 3.25
- Absorbs impurity from water – resulting in pure, great tasting water
- First use: rinse with water and boil for 10 minutes and let dry
- Reactivate charcoal every two weeks by boiling for 10 minutes and letting dry
- Charcoal is reusable up to 3 months – after that, it can be recycled into plant soil
Product will arrive before Christmas (US customers only).
Comments & Questions: