Product Will Arrive Before Dec 24 (U.S. Customers)
Lacquerware made in Kyoto is called “Kyo Shikki,” and has a history exceeding 1,200 years. During the Muromachi era, the popularity of Kyo Shikki grew in tandem with the expanding tea ceremony tradition. With a simple yet elegant design and a beautiful gold leaf interior, this traditional lacquered cup can be used in both formal and casual events. Its open lily shape allows you to drink with ease.
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 7.0 x 4.0 cm
- Materials: Hinoki (Japanese Cypress)
- Kyo Shikki illustrates the Japanese tradition of mindfulness and finding beauty in imperfections known as Wabi Sabi
- Known for its long-lasting quality, as well as its elegant design and finish
- Care Instruction: Not dishwasher and microwave-safe
Comments & Questions: