This charming set of sake cups is handmade by glassmakers in Aomori prefecture using ancient glassblowing techniques. Each cup features distinct colors that reflect Japan’s four seasons: cherry blossoms in the spring, colorful summer festivals, falling leaves in the autumn, and snowy winter landscapes. The glasses are versatile and can also be used for drinking water, soju, or juice.
*Slight differences in actual color, shape, pattern, or weight may occur due to handmade manufacturing.
- Set of four sake glass cups
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 1.8 inches (pink), 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.0 inches (blue), 2.9 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches (orange), 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 inches (white)
- Material: hand-blown glass
- Do not use in the microwave, oven, or direct fire. Avoid sharp changes in temperature
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Handmade in Aomori, Japan
Comments & Questions: