The Binchotan BBQ Charcoal is a 3-pound bag of high-quality reusable charcoal. It is made out of Binchotan (Japanese Oak) charcoal from Kishu, Japan which is characterized as the highest grade charcoal. It is all natural and chemical-free – perfect for grilling!
- Weight: 3 pounds of charcoal
- Natural and chemical-free
- Material: kishu binchotan charcoal
- Reusable when properly stored (see below)
Important Usage Warning
- Use charcoal chimney to light the charcoal.
- Please ensure that a spark arrestor or a spark screen is placed on top of the chimney
- Ensure area surrounding the chimney (about 3 feet) is open and free of objects and people.
- Do not use water to extinguish the charcoal. Instead, cut off the oxygen supply to the charcoal and let it cool.
- Charcoal that is not completely burned can be reused again, provided that it is stored properly.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Once opened, seal the charcoal tightly in a container or heavy-duty bag. We recommend inserting a desiccant pack to reduce moisture
Comments & Questions: