SALE ENDEDThe Korean Perilla Oil is a healthier alternative to regular cooking oil. Rich in omega-3 essential fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), it is known to regulate inflammation in the body as well as the skin. It is great for sautéing vegetables. Made in South Korea.
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 8.9″
- Infrared-roasted at low heat, a unique method cooks the seeds evenly without burning the shells, producing a smooth and delicious nutty flavor without the bitter aftertaste
- Perfect for toppings, dressings, and marinades – Great source of omega-3, -6, -9 and fatty acids
- Perilla seed is a member of the mint family, and a cousin of the Japanese shiso, the leaves, and seeds of the perilla plant are used in a variety of Korean dishes
- Ingredients: perilla seeds (100% Korean grown seeds)
Comments & Questions: