170mm Miyabi Santoku Knife:
- Dimensions: 6.7 inches
- Features a stainless steel blade with a wooden handle
- Blade: AUS8 (core material / Aichi Steel Co. original), SUS410 three-layer steel (both sides)
- Dimensions: 7.9 inches
- Blade: VG-10 Damascus steel – Damascus is the technique used to make a wavy pattern stand out by sharpening stainless material layers
- Handle: Micarta – Micarta is made with high-pressure resin and hemp cotton cloth. It’s heat resistant and waterproof
- Blade Length: Utility Knife – 6 inches | Chef’s Knife – 8.25 inches | Bread Knife – 8.25 inches
- Blade: Molybdenum/Vanadium high carbon stainless steel blade – A stainless steel material that is sharp and strong against rust.
- Handle: Signature heptagon shape made from heat-resistant Aluminum and ABS resin
- The blade does not come out of the handle, non-rusting and is dishwasher-safe
- Hand-washing recommended
Canadian customers: item shipping from U.S. – please be prepared to pay GST/HST and duty upon receiving the product.
Comments & Questions: