SALE ENDEDThe blades of these Japanese Damascus Kitchen Knives are handcrafted using ZA-18 cobalt stainless steel. They boast an impressive 69 layers of Damascus pattern and ergonomic walnut handles designed to fit the natural curves of the hands. Heat-treated to 63 HRC, the knives have superior edge retention, outstanding sharpness, and resistance to rust.
- Material: ZA18 stainless steel, 69 layers HRC 63 (blade), walnut wood (handle)
- Exceptionally sharp, durable, and rust-resistant double-edged blade
- Ergonomic octagon-shaped handle
- Handcrafted in Sakai, Japan by a knife manufacturer with more than 600 years of history
- Knives made in Sakai are known as “Sakai Uchi Hamono” and are registered as a Japanese traditional craft since 1982 for their remarkable quality and excellent craftsmanship
Comments & Questions: