SALE ENDEDThese Gauze Shawls are naturally dyed using pigments derived from vegetables, wine, or matcha! They are soft and lightweight, but the double-layered cotton and rayon material will still keep you warm. Throw the shawl over your shoulders during every season.
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 70.9 inches
- Materials: 70% cotton and 30% rayon
- Wine dye: created from the remnants of the Kawachi Wine brewing process
- Eggplant dye: created from the leftover skin of Mizunasu egglant.
- Care Instructions: Use a mild detergent with water at a normal temperature (below 30 ℃). Avoid detergent with a chlorine bleaching agent and dry the scarf in the shade. Using tumbler dryers or drum washing machines may cause wrinkles, shrinkage, loss of shape, or fuzzing of the scarf
Comments & Questions: