This clay grill is a portable charcoal grill traditionally used in robatayaki or Japanese fireside cooking and is wrapped in patterned washi paper. It’s made of diatomaceous earth, a light and porous clay with superior heat retention properties. It quickly and evenly cooks food with less direct heat, bringing out its best flavors. Compact and lightweight, it’s perfect for a small yakitori (chicken skewers) party at home!
*To clean, simply wipe with a slightly damp cloth. Avoid washing with water. Keep away from areas with high humidity. For solid fuels, make sure to use a metal plate.
- Japanese tabletop BBQ grill
- Material: diatomaceous earth
- Suitable for general wood charcoal (do not use with binchotan charcoal)
- Compact and lightweight
- Cooks food evenly with less direct heat
- Includes metal grate and wooden base
- Made in Japan
Product available in the U.S. only
Comments & Questions: