Crafted from Beihiba (yellow cedar), the Kumiko Aroma Wood does not require flame or electricity and can be conveniently placed anywhere indoors. Kumiko is a traditional Japanese woodwork technique that involves assembling wooden pieces to create intricate patterns without the use of glue or nails. The geometric designs make each piece a subtle yet eye-catching object in any room.
*Using colored oils or citrus may stain the wood surface. Applying a large amount of oil may also cause stains, use only a few drops at a time. The wood is not surface-painted. Do not wash with water. As with all natural wood diffusers, long and continuous application of oil on the same spot will cause it to become darker than other parts.
- Each set includes 1 aroma wood, 1 Hydrangea aroma oil (blended oil) and 1 green ceramic stand
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 5.1 x 0.59 inches
- Material: Beihiba (yellow cedar)
- Does not use fire, water or electricity
- Plastic-free and biodegradable
- To use, simply add a few drops of aroma oil onto the wood surface. The scent of the oil will mix beautifully with the scent of yellow cedar and gently spread across the room
Comments & Questions: