Product Will Arrive Before Dec 24 (U.S. Customers)
These charming sake cups are handcrafted by glass artisans in northern Japan using techniques that date back to 2,000 years. The colors in these glass pieces beautifully capture the traditional colors of Japan’s seasons and make drinking sake or any refreshment extra special.
*Slight differences in actual color, shape, pattern, or weight may occur due to handmade manufacturing.
- Set of 2 beautiful Japanese sake glass cups
- Dimensions: approximately 2.9 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches
- Capacity: approximately 50 ml
- Material: hand-blown glass
- Do not use in the microwave, oven, or direct fire. Avoid sharp changes in temperature
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Handmade in Aomori, Japan
Comments & Questions: