SALE ENDEDThis Japanese Cutting Tool is a specially-crafted pencil sharpener. Made out of inkstone, it is durable, sharp, and efficient – not only great for drafting pencils but for carving letters as well. Made in Japan.
- Dimensions: 0.95 in x 6.8 in x 0.78 in
- Materials: iron (blade), walnut (stand)
- Options available for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Features a round, sharp part for smooth and even sharpening of pencils
- Blade was heated and hammered to give it remarkable strength, unique design and lasting sharpness
- Handmade by artisans in Tsubame-Sanjo, Niigata, Japan
Comments & Questions: