Breathe in the refreshing scent of Japanese nature with these Japanese Air Essential Oils. They are great to use with diffusers, for the bath, or for a relaxing massage. Made in Japan.
Care instructions: avoid sunlight and store in a cool place. Avoid using or storing near fire. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drink the oil and do not apply directly onto the skin. The essential oils are made from natural ingredients, the color and scent may vary depending on the origin environment.
- Aomori Hiba – notes of hiba, momi leaf, cedarwood, cypress, rosemary
- Yoshino Hinoki – notes of hinoki (Japanese cypress), hinoki leaf, cypress, cedarwood, pine, etc.
- Koyamaki – notes of koyamaki, fir needle, ho wood, hinoki, and cedarwood
- Yuzu – notes of yuzu, iyokan, kabosu, grapefruit, orange, etc.
- Great for a relaxing time at home or in the bath
- Contains 10ml or approximately 0.38fl oz
Product available in the U.S. only
Comments & Questions: