Product Will Arrive Before Dec 24 (U.S. Customers)
These Japanese Fude Brush Pens are wrapped in washi paper with elegant flower designs. The designs feature Kyo-yuzen and Edo-komon patterns, two of Japan’s most famous traditional dyeing techniques that depict nature. The pens use black water-based ink and have synthetic nibs that draw fine lines to thick strokes smoothly.
*Actual patterns may be slightly different from the image.
- Includes one pen only. Random pattern design
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches (each pen)
- Wrapped in traditional Japanese paper with Kyo-yuzen and Edo-komon patterns
- Uses water-based black ink
- Handmade by brush artisans in Nara, Japan
Comments & Questions: