The Espadrille-Style Tabi Shoes combines the split-toe design and non-slip sole of a Jikatabi with the lightness and flexibility of an espadrille. Its upper material is made of cotton canvas from Kurashiki and the soft cotton insole is traditionally woven to create a barefoot feeling. It’s also foldable, washable, and quick-drying. Perfect shoes for long walks, running errands, and traveling!
- Unisex espadrille-style tabi shoes
- Material: cotton canvas from Kurashiki, 100% traditionally woven cotton (insole), rubber sole (sole)
- The insole is traditionally woven using a traditional technique called sashiko
- Lightweight, compact, washable, and foldable
- Provides comfort and barefoot feeling with non-slip rubber soles
- Made in Japan
Comments & Questions: