The Miso Soup Donabe is a 67 ounce clay pot that is ideal for cooking soups and stews. It has an extra thick body and far-infrared radiation (FIR) that helps cook the ingredients and develop the flavor gradually. The pot also features beautiful curves and a unique texture which makes it a great table-top display. Made in Japan.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11″; weighs about 6 pounds
- Capacity: approximately 6.5 cups
- Ideal for stews and soups
- Extra thick body cooks food evenly and ingredients will be succulent without falling apart
- Made with premium Iga clay
Canadian customers: item shipping from U.S. – please be prepared to pay GST/HST and duty upon receiving the product.
Comments & Questions: